Dropbox Business admin course
Learn how to manage company data, team members, security, and more.
What you’ll learn
Learn how to invite and manage team members, monitor team activity, keep company data secure, and master the admin console.
- What does it mean to be an admin for Dropbox?
- Admin for small businesses
- Admin for large businesses
- What can I do through the admin console?
- How do I get started?
- How do I control my team’s access to Dropbox?
- How do I set up admin access for others?
- What can I do to make my team’s account even more secure?
- How do I set team-wide permissions?
- How do I manage my organization's data?
- Using a third-party technology partner to visualize your usage data
- Integrating with your identity provider
- Connecting to our scripting community
- Life of an admin at a small business
- Life of an admin at a large business
- Using Dropbox to automate business processes
- Problem solving scenario 1: Team member’s phone, computer, or tablet goes missing
- Problem solving scenario 2: New team member
- Problem solving scenario 3: Team member changes role or leaves company